Warranty and Returns
- Products that are unopened and unused may be returned in original packaging within 30 days of purchase for a full refund. Shipping charges are nonrefundable.
- For opened/used products, please send an email to email@example.com to tell us about your return. Please include your name and order number when possible.
- Customer is responsible for paying shipping charges for returns. SlipDoctors is not responsible for loss or damage of return packages while in transit. Many couriers offer insurance at additional charge to protect against any loss/damage.
- Returns can be mailed to the address below.
Attn: Returns Dept
2101 Midway Road, Suite 350
Carrollton, TX 75006
- Refunds are typically processed by SlipDoctors within five (5) business days after receipt of the returned product. However, it may take longer for the refund to be processed by your bank and/or credit card company.
- SlipDoctors is not responsible for any costs or other liabilities associated with any delay by your bank or credit card company in processing your refund. Refunds will be issued to/in the original form of payment.
- All properly installed SlipDoctors products are guaranteed to increase the coefficient of friction of the surface for two (2) years, provided appropriate surface preparation and cleaning procedures are followed and no contaminants are present. If, at any time during the warranty period, the treated surface should lose its coefficient of friction, SlipDoctors shall, at its option, replace the product. This warranty is limited to replacement of the product only.
- SlipDoctors shall not be liable for any injury, loss or damage, direct or consequential, arising out of the use or the inability to use the product. Before application, Buyer shall determine the suitability of the product for the intended use, and Buyer assumes all risk and liability whatsoever in connection therewith. Buyer assumes all risks and responsibility associated with disposal of the product. SlipDoctors cannot eliminate all possibilities of slip-and-fall accidents.